Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Washingtonia robusta , Mexican Fan Palm ; Dwarf Caryota Mitis , Dwarf Fishtail Palm





These came from the actual Heathcote booth. On Sunday all of their plants were 50% off. So these 2 Washingtonia robusta's cost me all of $6 for both of them. And then I was able to score this Dwarf Caryota mitis or Dwarf Fishtail Palm for $4. I bought a few other plants from this booth but those will be in a different post. So here are some of the pictures of my "deals of the show" palms.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! You have caught the palm tree bug, huh?! Yes, you do live in a paradise! We're traveling to the Miami area next month and I plan to see the Fairchild tropical botanical -- I look forward to it! I was born with a Caribbean soul but live in Texas.

    I didn't realize there were so many kinds of palm trees, I do like the fans and there are so many beautiful tropical plants.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog -- I've been redirecting the content more to my love of landscaping and gardening to complement my website www.LandscapeBliss.com which covers more of the same.

    Have a great week in paradise!
    ~a

    ReplyDelete