Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Resident Alligator







Today, I was at my property and the resident alligator made an appearance. I have a few pictures some good some not so good. When I first saw him his body was out of the water. But when I got close enough for some good close ups he submerged down so only the snout was out of the water. The entire time I was snapping shots he never took his eyes off of me. I would change spots and he would turn just enough so he could see what I was doing.

On Thursday I leave for a 4 day fishing trip down in the Everglades. I am bringing my camera and camcorder. Hopefully when I get back on Sunday I will have lots of new footage and pictures of the Everglades National Park and the wildlife inside. Oh and also come home with a lot of fish!

No comments:

Post a Comment